The benefits of membership of our genealogical society.
Focussed Jewish genealogical research
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, JGSNZ membership provides an excellent route for learning and sharing knowledge about genealogy:
• Jewish-focused genealogical research techniques.
• The array of research repositories, internet resources and databases.
• Histories and cultures of Jewish communities all around the world.
• Overcoming obstacles in your personal research (“brick walls”).
• Learn how to find clues from old photos.
• And so much more - how technology can help you in your research, how to preserve records, artifacts, and how DNA tests may be helpful. Click here to edit your description